Accreditation is the process when an organisation is assessed for compliance with the goods and services supply policies.
Obtaining VGPB Accreditation - Goods and services procurement guide
This guide sets out:
- what’s expected as part of the accreditation process
- the information and format required for an application
- what’s required once an organisation is accredited
Accreditation assessment tool
Use the Accreditation Assessment Tool – Goods and services to complete an accreditation assessment. The tool is related to the 5 supply policies. The tool helps an organisation assess its capacity and capability to follow the policy requirements.
The tool has two parts:
- Part A - requires an organisation to confirm that it complies with or is developing the capability to follow the requirements
- Part B - shows the extent to which an organisation meets the requirements
Part B is not submitted with the application for assessment. It’s intended as a guide to help develop the procurement strategy.
The following information is be used to assess applications:
- the accreditation assessment tool
- procurement strategy
Tools and support
Reviewed 18 November 2019