Suppliers must apply to join the eServices register. Follow these steps:
Step 1. Register on VendorPanel
Register on the VendorPanel platform
- you must provide your website address (URL)
- suppliers have 28 days to complete their profile. After this, details are deleted unless you get an extension
- suppliers must follow the Supplier Code of Conduct
- by signing up, you agree that you have read and agree to meet the ethical standards set out in the code.
- the Department of Premier and Cabinet may ask suppliers to provide further information to register. VendorPanel will email suppliers to inform them of this
Step 2. Activate your profile
After you register, you’ll receive an activation email. Login and complete the registration.
Step 3. Wait for approval
The eServices administrator will either approve or reject the application.