The EOI template comprises four parts:
- The Introduction - provides a framework for the EOI
- Part A - The Invitation
- Part A.1 - About this invitation details the procurement opportunity
- Part A.2 - Overview of the requirements describes the goods and/or services the Organisations is seeking from suppliers
- Part B - Conditions of Participation - sets the rules applying to the EOI process. It is divided into rules applicable to the Victorian Government and Organisation-specific.
- Part C - Invitees response - provides space for the inclusion of an invitee response template
(Part C has been deliberately left blank so as the invitee response template is developed specifically for the procurement. For further information about developing a template you may wish to refer to the Guide to developing an Offer template)
The EOI templates are for the use in an EOI process only with the potential to be part of a multi stage procurement process. There should be no intent to engage as a direct result of the EOI process.