The Expression of interest template comprises four parts:
- The Introduction - provides a framework for the Expression of interest
- Part A - The Invitation
- Part A.1 - About this invitation details the procurement opportunity
- Part A.2 - Overview of the requirements describes the goods and/or services the Organisations is seeking from suppliers
- Part B - Conditions of Participation - sets the rules applying to the Expression of interest process. It is divided into rules applicable to the Victorian Government and Organisation-specific.
- Part C - Invitees response - provides space for the inclusion of an invitee response template
The Expression of interest templates are for the use in an Expression of interest process only with the potential to be part of a multi stage procurement process. There should be no intent to engage as a direct result of the Expression of interest process.
The expression of interest template is presented in two parts. Use both parts when you use this template.
The following guides support the expression of interest template:
Tools and support
Templates and tools that support the market approach documents.
Use the conflict of interest declaration to declare whether or not private interests influence procurement
Use the Deed of confidentiality when goods or services require confidentiality protection
Reviewed 25 November 2019