A whole of Victorian Government contract with 1 supplier for buying and supporting Microsoft software products. This includes guidance, reporting, performance, management, help desk support, subject expertise, managing disputes and modifying any changes to software.
Lead agency: Department of Premier and Cabinet
Conditions of use: Non-mandatory
Contract reference number: N/A
Arrangement type: Sole supplier
Start date: 30 June 2016
End date: 30 June 2019
Log in to view confidential commercial details of the contract (Government users only)
Register as a buyer for the contracts portal (Government users only)
- knowledge and expertise from an experience supplier
- access to the largest licensing services provider in the country
This contract covers main areas of retail electricity supply services:
- strategic guidance and planning for Microsoft technology
- quotes, invoices, proof of licences and online services
- reporting on licensing, spending and renewals
- ongoing service
- an online system for quotes, purchasing, invoices, purchase histories and reporting
- help desk support available 24/7
- management of the annual renewal process
- subject matter expertise and access to specialists
- monitoring and changes to any services
- advice for disputes
This contract is a sole supplier arrangement with Data #3:
ABN: 31 010 545 267
Address: 67 High Street
Toowong, QLD 4066
Contact name: Melanie Meehan
Role: Account Manager
Phone: (03) 8823 2009
Include VICStateGov@data3.com.au on any emails.
Join this contract
To join this contract and access more information:
Register for the contracts portal
Log in to the contracts portal to download confidential contract information and pricing.
Use this contract
Anyone using this contract must follow the rules of use:
This contract has an annual process for renewal. The "true-up" process makes sure organisations account and pay for services they buy through the year.
Data #3 provides these services:
- historical licensing information 90 days to the contract renewal date
- dates for any significant timelines and milestones
- the ability to process renewal orders
- reporting progress to lead departments and CenITex
- coordinating quotes and receipts
Buyers should be aware of the full true-up process:
- each buyer needs to take part in the process by no later than 1 February each year
- if the total count deployed is above the volume your organisation uses, the extra licenses must be bought by the true-up date
- organisations should give Data #3 a statement of the products they’ve bought through the year.
- this includes subscription services
The online services manager of each department is responsible for managing the true-up service.