A request for tender has just been complete. Red Energy Pty Ltd has been successful and will be appointed as the sole supplier to the electricity large sites state purchase contract effective 1 January 2019.
Red Energy Pty Ltd is the current supplier for large sites electricity so no transition activities will occur. More information on the new arrangement will be available in the coming weeks.
A whole of Victorian Government closed panel contract with 1 supplier for providing electricity to sites using over 40 MWh per year, including renewable energy certificates, along with supplying new sites.
Lead agency: Department of Treasury and Finance
Conditions of use: Mandatory
Contract reference number: SS-01-2013
Arrangement type: Sole supplier
Start date: 01/11/2013
End date: 30/06/2019
Log in to view confidential commercial details of the contract (Government users only)
Register as a buyer for the contracts portal (Government users only)
- risk management for energy and environmental certificates
- cost-efficient energy in a volatile wholesale market
- the ability to add new sites
This contract covers these main areas of retail electricity supply services:
- electricity for large sites using more than 160 MWh per year
- electricity for sites using between 40 and 160 MWh per year (if added to the scope of a contract)
- accredited GreenPower at percentages of 10%, 25% and 100%
- renewable Energy Certificates including SREC, LREC and VEEC
This contract is a sole supplier arrangement with Red Energy:
Join this contract
To join this contract and access more information:
Step 1. Register for the contracts portal
The category manager will check you’re eligible and if approved, will notify you by email.
Step 2. Complete the roll-in form
Complete the roll-in form after you join the contract:
Include this information for any transfers:
- the National Meter Identifier (NMI) on the existing retailers' invoice.
- site address where the NMI is located (also on the invoice)
- the incumbent retailer
- required billing (per site or consolidated)
- billing address (if different to the supply address);
- billing address contact details
- the percentage (out of either 10%, 25% or 100%) if you need accredited GreenPower (the default position is 0%)
- organisation details and ABN (if new to the contract)
Contact the contract category manager once you complete the form.
Use this contract
Contact your department head for more information.
Department contract managers
|Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources||David Helmore||Environment Manager||david.helmore@.ecodev.vic.gov.au||(+613) 9658 4753|
|Department of Education and Training||Brett Duff||Schools Finance Officer||(+613) 9637 2063|
|Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning||Shelley Franklin||Environmental Projects Officeremail@example.com||(+613) 9637 8766|
|Department of Treasury and Finance||Tim Weise||Services Relationship Manager||(+613) 9651 2844|
|DTF – Shared Services||Geoff Wilks||Facilities Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org||(+613) 8683 3996|
|Department of Justice and Regulation||Kevin Hong||Asset Management Contract Manageremail@example.com||(+613) 8684 0335|
|Department of Health and Human Services||Noelene O'Keefe||Principal Manager, Environmentfirstname.lastname@example.org||(+613) 9096 2618|
|Victoria Police||John Halls||Category Manageremail@example.com||(+613) 9247 6402|
|VicRoads||Chris McNally||Director Procurement and Contract Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org||(+613) 9854 2212|