Note: Invitation to Supply template reflects the introduction of the Supplier Code of Conduct.
The Invitation to Supply template has been developed for use in request for quote, request for tender or as part of a multi stage procurement process. The template comprises five parts:
- Introduction - provides a framework for the invitation
- Part A - The Invitation
- Part A.1 - About this invitation details the procurement opportunity
- Part A.2 - Specification describes the goods and/or services the Organisation is seeking from interested parties
- Part B - Conditions of Participation sets out the rules applying to the Invitation process. It is divided into rules applicable to the Victorian Government and Organisation specific.
- Part C - Proposed contract- space is provided to include the proposed contract.
- Part D - the Offer- space is provided to include the Offer template
(Part D - has deliberately been left blank to ensure that the Offer template is developed to address the requirements of the procurement. For further information about developing a template you may wish to refer to the
The invitation to supply template can be used in a single or multi stage procurement process to invite offers from suppliers. In the case of multi stage procurement would follow an Expression of Interest process.