This whole of Victorian Government register offers multiple suppliers for IT services, equipment and maintenance.
Lead agency: Department of Premier and Cabinet
Conditions of use: Mandatory
Contract reference number: eServices2017
Arrangement type: Register
Start date: 1 July 2013
Log in to view confidential commercial details of the contract (government users only)
Register as a buyer for the contracts portal (government users only)
- flexibility and choice
- opportunities for industry to compete for business
- a user-friendly platform
- built-in reporting
- analytics component to track procurements over time
- professional services for software and hosting services
- hosted services, including software as a service (SaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- geo-spatial data services
If there is an existing procurement contract for software or hosting services, organisations can:
- find a fully integrated solution offered by one eServices supplier
- or manage the procurement and integration of the different elements of the solution from each supplier
This register doesn’t cover contract workers, temporary staff or hardware.
The list of approved suppliers is available on the VendorPanel platform.
Contact VendorPanel for technical issues on +61 3 9095 6181 or at email@example.com.
Join this contract
To join this contract and access more information:
Step 1. Register for the contracts portal
Log in to the contracts portal to download confidential contract information and pricing.
Step 2. Register for VendorPanel
Once you have joined the contract and received approval from your category manager, you must register for VendorPanel.
Use this contract
Parliament, Freedom of Information and the Victorian Auditor-General's Office investigate transactions so be sure to document your entire process including advertising.
Buyers need to publish details of contracts valued $100,000 or higher on the contract publishing system (CPS) up to 60 days after the contract begins.
Read the relevant documents
Make sure you read these documents and use them where needed.
Department contract managers