Note the following administrative guidelines applicable from 1 July 2019:
These guidelines contain updated decision-making and approval requirements for labour hire and professional services use.
This register offers multiple suppliers for IT services, equipment and maintenance. It provides a flexible platform for buyers to easily access and engage suppliers for a broad range of IT related services.
Lead agency: Department of Premier and Cabinet
Conditions of use: Mandatory
Contract reference number: eServices2017
Arrangement type: Register
Start date: 1 July 2013
Buyers: Access to the register
Log in as a buyer to use the register and access templates, guides and categories (government users only).
Register as a buyer (government users only)
Key benefits of this register include:
- opportunities for IT industry to compete for business in a flexible online environment
- a user-friendly platform
- streamlined procurement process
- built-in reporting
- analytics component to track procurements over time
Some of the services covered by this register include:
- professional services for software and hosting services
- hosted services, including software as a service (SaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- geo-spatial data services
This register doesn’t cover contract workers, temporary staff or hardware.
Join this contract
To join this contract and access more information:
Step 1. Register for the contracts portal
Step 2. Register for VendorPanel
Use this contract
Anyone using the contract portal must follow the rules of use:
Parliament, Freedom of Information and the Victorian Auditor-General's Office investigate transactions so be sure to document your entire process including advertising.
Make sure you read these documents and use them where needed.
Department contract managers
Supplier: Access to the register
Suppliers must apply to join the eServices register.
Suppliers seeking to join the register will need to follow the steps below and meet all registration requirements. Every step must be completed to access the register.
Step 1. Register on Vendor Panel
- you must provide your website address (URL)
- suppliers have 28 days to complete their profile. After this, details are deleted unless you get an extension
- suppliers must follow the
- by signing up, you agree that you have read and agree to meet the ethical standards set out in the code.
- the Department of Premier and Cabinet may ask suppliers to provide further information to register. VendorPanel will email suppliers to inform them of this
Step 2. Activate your profile
After you register, you’ll receive an activation email. Login and complete the registration.
Step 3. Provide documentation
To complete the process suppliers must:
- provide a valid Australian Business Name and ABN or ACN
- include the contact details of an Australian-based primary contact person (your Vendor Admin)
- include a description of your business which must be longer than a single line (you can copy across from your website if appropriate) – This business description is the tool that government buyers use to refine their search before approaching the market, so this is your opportunity to include any relevant keywords and areas that you specialise in
- include a link to a fully functioning website that government buyers can access to read more about your business
- attach current Certificates of Currency for Public Liability Insurance (minimum threshold is AUD $10 million per occurrence) and Professional Liability/Indemnity insurance (minimum threshold is AUD $5m in aggregate) – This requirement satisfies contractual obligations in sections 30.1.1 and 30.1.2 of the eServices head contract; and
- include any other details required by the VendorPanel platform
Step 4. Wait for approval
The eServices administrator will either approve or reject the application.
Reviewed 05 August 2019