Government organisations must plan what they want to buy up front, and let the market know their plans. This means more Victorian businesses can get involved in supplying to government.
Future plans for public construction
Forward notices provide continually updated information on the forward pipeline of government construction projects.
From 1 July 2018, Government buyers must publish a forward notice of future opportunities for:
- works opportunities valued over $500,000
- services opportunities valued over $200,000
The forward notice shows what type of procurement process will be used for that opportunity.
It also lists any specific capabilities you may need, like holding certifications or prequalification under a panel or register. This means you’ll have time to arrange to update your capabilities if you need to.
You can choose the tender categories you’re interested in and subscribe to get new notices.
Future plans for goods and services
Find procurement activity plans for each organisation on their websites:
Procurement activity plans for Uniforms and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- lists current and future projects covered by the local Jobs First Policy
- describes local content requirements
- provides industry with early notification of projects and gives industry the opportunity to register their interest in these projects
Reviewed 29 August 2019