A request for tender has just been complete. AGL Pty Ltd has been successful and will be appointed as the sole supplier to the electricity small sites state purchase contract effective 1 January 2019.
All small site electricity arrangements will be transferred automatically to AGL Pty Ltd. More information on the new arrangement will be available in the coming weeks.
A whole of Victorian Government closed panel contract with 1 supplier for providing electricity to small and medium sites using less than 40MWh per year. This includes renewable energy certificates, along with supplying new sites.
Lead agency: Department of Treasury and Finance
Conditions of use: Mandatory
Contract reference number: SS-02-2015
Arrangement type: Sole supplier
Start date: 01/11/2015
End date: 31/12/2018
Log in to view confidential commercial details of the contract (Government users only)
Register as a buyer for the contracts portal (Government users only)
- a discount from published tariffs
- the ability to add new sites
- consolidated and electronic billing
This contract covers main areas of retail electricity supply services:
- electricity supply for small and medium enterprise, and residential sites, using less than 40 MWh per year
- the ability to add new sites
- a percentage of total energy from green power sources
- higher percentage values (25%, 50%, 75% and 100%) of green power
- service in line with policies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
This contract is a sole supplier arrangement with AGL:
Join this contract
To join this contract and access more information:
Step 1. Register for the contracts portal
Log in to the contracts portal to download confidential contract information and pricing.
Step 2. Complete the roll-in form
Fill in the form with the following information for any transfers:
- the National Meter Identifier (NMI) on the existing retailers' invoice.
- site address where the NMI is located (also on the invoice)
- the incumbent retailer
- required billing (per site or consolidated)
- billing address (if different to the supply address);
- billing address contact details
- the percentage (out of either 10%, 25% or 100%) if you need accredited GreenPower (the default position is 0%)
- organisation details and ABN (if new to the contract)
Contact the contract category manager once you complete the form.
Get approval from your department contact
Contact your relevant department head for more information.
Department contract managers
|Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources||David Helmore||Environment Manager||david.helmore@.ecodev.vic.gov.au||(+613) 9658 4753|
|Department of Education and Training||Brett Duff||Schools Finance Officer||(+613) 9637 2063|
|Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning||Shelley Franklin||Environmental Projects Officer||(+613) 9637 8766|
|Department of Treasury and Finance||Tim Weise||Services Relationship Manager||(+613) 9651 2844|
|DTF – Shared Services||Geoff Wilks||Facilities Managementemail@example.com||(+613) 8683 3996|
|Department of Justice and Regulation||Kevin Hong||Asset Management Contract Manager||(+613) 8684 0335|
|Department of Health and Human Services||Noelene O'Keefe||Principal Manager, Environmentfirstname.lastname@example.org||(+613) 9096 2618|
|Victoria Police||John Halls||Category Manageremail@example.com||(+613) 9247 6402|
|VicRoads||Chris McNally||Director Procurement and Contract Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org||(+613) 9854 2212|