A whole of Victorian government contract with 1 supplier for buying stationery, hardware, furniture, kitchen appliances and other office equipment, including uniforms and non-perishable food items.
Lead agency: Department of Treasury and Finance
Conditions of use: Mandatory
Contract reference number: SS-06-2015
Arrangement type: Sole supplier
Start date: 11 October 2015
End date: 10 October 2019 (there is 1 extension of 1 year available for this contract)
Log in to view confidential commercial details of the contract (Government users only)
Register as a buyer for the contracts portal (Government users only)
- low prices
- discounts and rebates
- better contract conditions
- opportunities to grow contract and include social procurement benefits
This contract covers these main areas of stationery and workplace consumables services:
- paper: photocopy, laser/desk and inkjet printers, computer and facsimile paper including both virgin paper and paper with recycled content
- ICT consumables: printer cartridges, toner cartridges, media and data storage including CDR, DVR, USB flash drives, data cartridges and other computer accessories like wireless mice, keyboards and laptop bags
- general stationery: writing tools, notebooks, notepads, hole punch, diaries, staplers, rulers, adhesives, packing tapes, stamps, calculators, correction products, cue and index cards, folders and art supplies
- filing: filing and storage equipment, labels and labelling, dividers, binding accessories, folders, clips and PVC pockets
- janitorial equipment: bathroom products, toiletries and cleaning products
- kitchen: coffee, tea, sugar, long life or non-perishable food products, table and kitchenware, kitchen appliances
- office furniture: general office furniture outside of full office fit outs
- workplace safety: personal protective equipment, personal care and hygiene, first aid products
- office machines: laminators, binding machines, shredders, whiteboards and dictation
- uniforms: general apparel
Some product groups in this contract are non-mandatory:
- janitorial products
- kitchen products
- office furniture
- workplace safety
- office machines
Some goods and services don’t fall into this contact because they’re covered by other contracts. These include but aren’t limited to:
- print management services
- marketing services
- multifunctional devices and printers
- any other contract that covers information and communications technology products
Complete Office Supplies
Each department has a dedicated account director and manager at COS. Check the Stationery Supplier Contact Form to find your organisation’s contact.
Join this contract
To join this contract and access more information:
Step 1. Register for the contracts portal
Log in to the contracts to download confidential contract information and pricing.
Non-mandated entities who wish to access the contract must follow the instructions on how to join. On approval you must contact the supplier in order to be set up with a log in to the COSnet ordering platform.
Step 2. Get approval from the head department
Send an email to the Department of Treasury and, and copy in .
Include this text in the email:
‘Pursuant to clause 3.1(b) of the Stationery and Workplace Consumable SPC, [Entity Name] seek approval from the Lead Department to acquire Goods from the Supplier under the terms and conditions of the Agreement’.
When you are approved, contact the supplier to start the sign-up process.
Contact the contract category too.
Contact your category manager
Contact the contract category if you want to make an order through this contract.
Department contract managers
Reviewed 04 March 2019