This whole of Victorian government closed panel contract offers 5 suppliers for buying Apple and Chrome devices, desktop computers, mobility devices, two-in-one devices and notebook computers.
Lead agency: Department of Premier and Cabinet
Conditions of use: Mandatory
Contract reference number: DPC-SPC-01-2018
Arrangement type: Closed panel
Start date: 1 November 2018
End date: 31 October 2021
Log in to view confidential commercial details of the contract (Government users only)
Register as a buyer for the contracts portal (Government users only)
- benchmark pricing for desktops and notebooks
- single written quote before buying
- flexible contract arrangements
- online supplier portals
- provides leasing as an option with pre-negotiated leasing terms and agreements
- provides Desktop-as-a-Service as an option
- addresses the government's Social Procurement Framework by providing supplier KPIs against each framework objective
Android phones and i-Phones are not included as part of the EUC scope.
This contract covers the following computer goods and services.
- Apple devices: iMac, Mac Pro, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air and iPad devices (suppliers include Computers Now and ASI Solutions)
- Chrome devices: Chromebox and Chromebook devices (suppliers include Acer and HP PPS Australia)
- desktop computers: standard and high-end desktops - each comes with a mouse, screen and keyboard (suppliers include Acer, Dell and HP PPS Australia)
- mobile location devices: including entry-level, standard or high-end devices - all products come with the accessory options listed in the hardware catalogue (suppliers include Acer, Dell, HP PPS Australia, Computers Now (Samsung and Fujitsu))
- notebook computers: entry-level, standard, high-end and ultra-mobile computers (suppliers include Acer, Dell and HP PPS Australia)
- two-in-one computers: standard computers (suppliers include Acer, Dell, HP PPS Australia and ASI Solutions (Microsoft))
- These are in the hardware catalogue under each sub-category. If required, buyers can request the category manager to include additional items.
- basic installation: unpacking equipment, setting up equipment and start-up
- extended installation: including installation of additional software or hardware, network connection, data transfer from existing desktop/notebook/two-in-one, updating buyer registers
- imaging: software imaging services so a software profile can be installed on hardware prior to delivery
- labelling: including the attachment of asset identification labels and recording into a database
- disposal (standard service): removal of all desktops and notebook computers, including quality-assured data security requirements
- take back and disposal service (product stewardship): used when computers need to be destroyed or recycled
Other optional extras included
- additional accidental damage protection and theft insurance
- out-of-hours extended warranty support
- extended warranty service provision (resolution within 4 hours)
- take back and disposal service
- storage of hardware prior to installation
This is a closed panel contract with 5 suppliers.
HP PPS Australia Pty Ltd
Join this contract
To join this contract and access more information:
Log in to the contracts portal to download confidential contract information and pricing.
Use this contract
Step 1. Complete a purchase order
Make sure you confirm pricing with the supplier before filling out the form. The supplier will return a copy.
You can also complete an (optional) Customer Service Agreement with selected suppliers.
Step 2. Get internal approval
Contact your organisation’s representative before sending the order.
Step 3. Send the order to the supplier
The supplier will send a delivery receipt back.
Step 4. Have the delivery receipt signed
The delivery and sale are complete with your organisation’s representative signs the delivery receipt.