A register of suppliers for buying servers, storage and network equipment including maintenance and support.
Lead agency: Department of Premier and Cabinet
Conditions of use: Mandatory
Contract reference number:
Arrangement type: Register
Start date: 01/07/2014
End date: TBC
Buyers: Access to the register
Log in to view details of the contract (Government users only)
Register as a buyer for the contracts portal (Government users only)
Key benefits of this contract include:
- easy access to multiple suppliers
- a simple, streamlined online platform
This contract covers these main areas of IT Infrastructure:
- servers, storage and network equipment
- maintenance and support of new and legacy equipment
- installation and training
The out of scope services include:
- cloud related services
- goods and services under other Information and Communication Technology State Purchase Contracts
Suppliers wishing to become registered are to follow these steps:
- Create a supplier profile
- Upload the required insurance documents
- Complete and upload the IT Infrastructure Register Supplier Application Form below
Join this contract
To join this contract and access more information:
Step 1. Register for the VendorPanel platform
The platform allows government buyers to engage with prequalified suppliers.
Step 2. Buyers to choose a supplier
There is no restriction on the number of suppliers you can choose.
Every supplier must apply minimum discount levels, but pricing can be negotiated and agreed.
Step 3. Use a purchase order form
You must use the IT infrastructure register purchase order.
You need a new purchase order every time you purchase new hardware or services.
Use this contract
Buyers should use the supplier application form.
Supplier application form supporting documents.
Review the frequently asked question which provides answers to questions most often asked by buyers.
Reviewed 21 November 2019