A whole of Victorian Government contract with 1 supplier for buying and servicing Microsoft enterprise products. This includes the Office suite, Yammer, cloud storage and database management such as SQL server, Windows Server, Project and Visio.
Lead agency: Department of Premier and Cabinet
Conditions of use: Non-mandatory
Contract reference number:
Arrangement type: Sole supplier
Start date: 1 April 2017
End date: 31 March 2020
Log in to view confidential commercial details of the contract (government users only)
Register as a buyer for the contracts portal (government users only)
- a common system across the entire government
- flexibility for transferring or changing licences
- higher mobility
- multiple devices for every person
- identity management and security
- collaboration over Yammer enterprise
- online service teams for cloud products
This contract covers main areas of Microsoft services:
- Microsoft enterprise products including Office 365, Windows, SQL server, Windows Server, Project, Vision, Azure, Microsoft Intune, Dynamics CRM and Yammer
- both Office 365 E3 and E5 versions, including the secure productive enterprise product which includes extra security features
- a cloud-based click to run deployment model
Data #3 Limited
Microsoft Operations Pte Limited
Organisations can negotiate their own terms with Microsoft directly.
Join this contract
To join this contract and access more information:
Register for the contracts portal
Use this contract
Anyone using this contract must follow the rules of use:
Understand your data obligations
Every organisation must follow the relevant data and security laws.
Before using the contract, organisations should conduct a privacy and risk assessment.
Products as a service
If your organisation wants to use enterprise desktop products ‘as a service’, you should contact your internal services manager first.
Reviewed 30 October 2018