A whole of Victorian Government contract with 1 supplier for buying and servicing Microsoft enterprise products. This includes the Office suite, Yammer, cloud storage and database management such as SQL server, Windows Server, Project and Visio.
Lead agency: Department of Premier and Cabinet
Conditions of use: Non-mandatory
Contract reference number:
Arrangement type: Sole supplier
Start date: 1 April 2017
End date: 31 March 2020
Log in to view confidential commercial details of the contract (government users only)
Register as a buyer for the contracts portal (government users only)
- a common system across the entire government
- flexibility for transferring or changing licences
- higher mobility
- multiple devices for every person
- identity management and security
- collaboration over Yammer enterprise
- online service teams for cloud products
This contract covers main areas of Microsoft services:
- Microsoft enterprise products including Office 365, Windows, SQL server, Windows Server, Project, Vision, Azure, Microsoft Intune, Dynamics CRM and Yammer
- both Office 365 E3 and E5 versions, including the secure productive enterprise product which includes extra security features
- a cloud-based click to run deployment model
Data #3 Limited
ABN: 31 010 545 267
Address: 67 High Street
Toowong, QLD 4066
Contact name: Melanie Meehan
Role: Account Manager
Phone: (03) 8823 2009
Include VICStateGov@data3.com.au on any emails.
Microsoft Operations Pte Limited
ABN: 29 002 589 460
Address: Level 5
4 Freshwater Place
Southbank, VIC 3006
Contact name: Scott Wilson
Role: Account Director
Phone: (03) 9286 3212
Mobile: 0412 705 952
Organisations can negotiate their own terms with Microsoft directly.
Join this contract
To join this contract and access more information:
Register for the contracts portal
Log in to the contracts portal to download confidential contract information and pricing.
Use this contract
Anyone using this contract must follow the rules of use:
Understand your data obligations
Every organisation must follow the relevant data and security laws.
Before using the contract, organisations should conduct a privacy and risk assessment.
Products as a service
If your organisation wants to use enterprise desktop products ‘as a service’, you should contact your internal services manager first.