This contract supplies Citrix software, hardware, technical support, professional services and training.
Lead organisation: Department of Premier and Cabinet
Conditions of use: Non-mandatory
Contract reference number: SS-13-2010
Arrangement type: Sole supplier
Start date: 1 October 2018
End date: 30 September 2021
Access confidential information
Log in to view confidential commercial details of the contract (Government users only).
Register as a buyer for the contracts portal (Government users only).
The key benefits of this contract are:
- discounts and pricing benefits
- virtual desktop environments
- an easy way to purchase goods and services
- access for any level of government
You can buy the following goods and services using this contract:
- licences for Citrix software
- software, including updates and new releases
- consulting services, technical support, education and training
- reporting on licensing, sales, trends, technology directions and customer satisfaction
ABN: 37 078 874 530
Address: Suite 214 480 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Contact name: David Heskin
Role: Enterprise Relationship Manager
Phone: 0408 910 110
Citrix sells through channel partners, but those channel partners are not part of the contract.
Join this contract
To join this contract and access more information:
Use this contract
Step 1. Find the products you need
Get contract and pricing information through the contracts portal.
Step 2. Get internal approval
Seek internal approval from relevant financial delegate.
Step 3. Fill out a purchase order
Only use the official form to send a purchase order to Citrix.
Step 4. Wait for Citrix approval
Citrix will send a signed purchase order form back when the contract is accepted.
Reviewed 13 December 2018