This whole of Victorian Government contract offers a sole supplier for IBM products. This includes email, calendar, IBM Verse and SmartCloud notes, file storage and IBM Traveler.
Lead agency: Department of Premier and Cabinet
Conditions of use: Non-mandatory
Contract reference number: 08/09/051
Arrangement type: Sole supplier
Start date: 1 October 2018
End date: 30 September 2019
Log in to view confidential commercial details of the contract (government users only)
Register as a buyer for the contracts portal (government users only)
- discounts and price benefits
- a streamlined way to buy IBM software and services
- access for any level of government
This contract covers these IBM products and services:
- email and calendar for web, desktop and mobile
- IBM Verse and SmartCloud Notes
- tools, including profiles and file sharing
- file storage, Verse and SmartCloud Notes
- IBM Traveler
- support for all IBM products
- the right to upgrade software to the latest versions
- full access to IBM technical support and deployment assistance
This contract is a sole supplier arrangement with IBM Australia.
Join this contract
To join this contract and access more information:
Register for the contracts portal
Log in to the contracts to download confidential contract information and pricing.
Use this contract
Anyone using this contract must follow the rules of use:
IBM software support
Organisations are invoiced every year for subscriptions and support at discounted rates.
Make sure all discounts are applied when renewing subscriptions and services, including for products not listed in the agreement.
Sub-capacity licensing rights
Some software can be used a sub-capacity licensing environment. This reduces costs.
Organisations interested in sub-capacity licensing should contact IBM for more information.
Software can be transferred between organisations as long as both agree and use IBM’s Passport Advantage process.
Organisations should use a normal acquisition process.
Speak with IBM to find out what services you need.
Reviewed 04 March 2019